VestiRo SA is a family – owned apparel manufacturer that has been established in 1991 and is continuously dedicated to the fashion industry. The company owns three manufacturing facilities and employs close to 600 people, with a turnover of more than 5 million Euro in 2014.
With an always-changing apparel market constantly demanding quality, speed and competitive prices, this industrial sector appears to be more challenging than ever before. In order to keep the pace with the global trends, we invest in the most advanced apparel manufacturing technologies, offering our clients a fast, competitive and qualified response. We have partnerships with the most reliable suppliers in the industry, to assure the high rates of quality demanded by our clients.
VestiRo – 25 years of experience
- Know-how and capability to offer integrated services
- Highest ethical standards
- Transparency throughout the whole manufacturing process
- Highly-qualified personnel
- State – of – the – art technical endowment (equipment and software)
- Wide range of product types
- Very good price / quality ratio
- Excellent communication with the customers
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System Certified; ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System Certified
Romania – skills and tradition
Take advantage of the skills available in the country and its long heritage in garment manufacturing, its proximity to the Western European markets, the easiness of doing business due to the EU membership and the hard-to-defeat price / quality ratio!
• Long tradition and reputation – For a long period of time Romania has been among the largest European suppliers of clothing to the EU area.
• EU Membership – On the 1st of January 2007 Romania became the 26th member state of the European Union; Since then, the garments produced here have all the advantages of the “made in the Eu” items and all the manufacturers have to comply with the European legislation related to labour issues or environment protection.
• Convenient location – Romania is ideally located for companies who need a secure and fast turnaround, allowing them to ease the logistic efforts.
• Very good price / quality ratio – Competitive products and services in terms of quality/price ratio; the asian suppliers may be better positioned in terms of price, but they often fail to offer the right quality and may raise social responsibility problems to their clients.